06 March 2008

marking time

Tuesday I had my second prenatal visit and met with the midwife who will perhaps deliver our baby. I go to a group of doctors (OBGYN Consultants) and am in the process of meeting all those who might be on call to deliver. So far we have been very impressed with the doctor and the midwife and have yet to meet one OB.

The fun thing about Tuesday morning was that Helen (the midwife) pulled in the portable ultrasound machine and gave us our first proof of pregnancy. There is a teeny tiny baby in there as active as anything. There is only one baby, so anyone hoping we'd have twins from the Clomid is just going to have to be disappointed. We aren't. Seeing that little black and white image was all I needed to put my fears to rest. Even though I am not experiencing morning sickness or weight gain, I am still healthily pregnant and doing really well.

Too bad Beebs is too tiny to tell what its sex is.

1 comment:

D. Loon said...

Yay for Beebs! Love and smooches to you!