I am back at a library and on the computer blogging. Blogger spent five minutes saying that it didn't know who I was and I wonder if there is some little sprite that keeps track of how long one goes between blogs and then shuts off their service. Grrrr!
Everything is going well with me and with Beebs. She is very active the last three days and I wonder how much longer until we get to see and hold her. Right now she's making me not feel to well, which is okay with me. It means she might be getting down to business. Charles and I talk to her every day telling her it is okay to come out and play now, that there are millions of nifty things to see and hear and touch. I inform her that if she would just plant her feet and push, she could probably find the way out. Nothing doing. She's pretty content.
3 comments:
BEEBS! Come out and play!
Can Beebs come out and play? I'll let her use my blocks.
Sarah
So exciting!!
Post a Comment