27 February 2009

5 months

Mavis turned five months old this week and she is now saying "Da-da-da-da-da" for quite a lot of our conversations. Charles is quite excited about it and I am now working on her saying "Momomomomom", too.

She has grown so much that I am considering starting her on cereals. This gives me great conflict. I like being her sole source of nourishment and she's definitely thriving, but she often acts like she needs more and I am excited for her to move to the next step in her eating.

I have been walking almost every day with my best friend Melissa this week. It is a good step in the right direction (no pun intended) and the walls of my house have ceased moving in on me. Housework, however, has also ceased to a certain extent. Hmmmm.

3 comments:

Libby said...

Housework, schmousework.

Wish it were warm enough here to go for walks...but we're getting another foot of snow tonight/tomorrow. They've already announced that schools are closed.

D. Loon said...

Ah, snow . . . *sniff*

You should be sure to mention her cute squeals on your next post. And how she grabs her feet and waves them. Too cute.

D. Loon said...

Silly me, you've got her squeals on video. But she has started making more of a variety of them since then.