28 October 2011

Santa Fe

Chas, Mavis and I just got back this afternoon from Santa Fe. What a beautiful place! Not only did we get to see a different chain of mountains, but we also got snowed on! For anyone who looks at my Pinterest boards it is obvious I have a "small" obsession with snow. We don't get it here in LC very often. I miss it from October to Christmas. Anyway, we did get a tiny bit of snow and I was able to wear my corduroy jacket and tartan scarf and LAYER them! Wheeeee! How I miss that.

Also, because our 9th anniversary was Tuesday and we had this business trip for Chas, we decided to postpone our dinner date until we were in Santa Fe. Yay! There is a wonderful little Indian restaurant, India Palace, in the Old Town of Santa Fe. (And that's OLD!) Delicious food and very quiet. I like that in a restaurant as it is ever harder to find a place that doesn't blast you out the doors with loud music or tables that are too close together.

Now that we are home we are anticipating visits from family. Lots to do to keep us busy until we are done with November. I like to have events like this to look forward to. Fingers crossed that we can make everyone comfortable!

No comments: