30 November 2007

It's official

As of nine o'clock this morning I am officially (according to certain people) a novelist. Last night, just a couple of minutes before midnight I finished my 50,366th word and uploaded my novel this morning to the NaNoWriMo website and received the verdict: winner! Charles finished the night before me and has also been awarded the right to strut a little. He tells me I kick more ass than he does because I actually wrote mine in 21 days instead of 30 having taken the entire week of Thanksgiving off from writing. (He wrote by hand as we drove and during our visit.) So, I reserve the right to toot my own horn and now I'm done.

Life can now return to normal. But, hooray for me!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Hooray Jen! 50,000 words is a LOT of writing -- I can't even tell you guys (both of you) how impressed I am.

Now...on to the revision! (Right?)