22 January 2008

settled in

There are only a few lurking boxes that leer at me with open flaps and half-unpacked contents, but I will take care of those as I find a place for what they hold. Other than that, we are sufficiently settled in to have company come over if anyone would. Living on the third floor apparently really put a damper on how much our friends wanted to visit us.

Saturday Charles and I helped with a move. Our RS president's mother has bought a house here and needed our help. Diane is also my good friend and I was curious to see how her mother's house looked. There was a lot of stuff, but we did good work and made good time. It was my work-out for the day.

Did I mention already that Charles and I have been called back to the Primary? We teach the CTR 8 class and so far it has gone pretty well. There are five of them on a good day and Sunday we had four of them which worked out very well. I taught the lesson (about Nephi and his brothers getting the brass plates from Laban) and they seemed pretty engaged. Whew! This week went much better than last.

No comments: