Back in the end of December or beginning of January I was telling my sister my woes and wondered, since trouble or trials seem to happen in threes, what the next shoe to drop would be. This after moving and finding out that our car will not get us through another few months and that we truly should look into getting something dependable and safe. Ugh! I'd rather go through another move than buy a newer car and that is saying something.
Whether our new calling in the Primary is the third shoe is something I haven't been able to ascertain. It is a trial, that's for sure.
But we did go to the credit union where we do our banking and talked to a loan officer to get our application for a loan begun. This was a good move as we found out we have Excellent credit and can get the lowest rate they offer. Whew! Hooray for us and for my Constant Vigilance! But we still have to find a car...
No comments:
Post a Comment