09 May 2008

Announcing...

We are having a girl! I was finally able to contact all of my sisters and now I can let the news out to everybody else. Thanks for your patience.

Right now I am in Cedar City, UT waiting in the library while Charles attends his CIMA Conference for archivists. For dinner this evening I will be going with them to Zions Canyon for dinner at the lodge. I guess this is how archivists schmooze. Either way, I am glad to have been able to come with him instead of having to be home by myself or for him to have driven 17-18 hours by himself. Yesterday was a tour de force of driving. But, because we came north and west along I-40, we did stop at Petrified Forest and the Painted Desert as well as Walnut Canyon.

Petrified Forest was pretty boring but Walnut Canyon was lovely and not too far off the interstate. We took some pictures which I will post next week after seeing what we took. Hurrah for digital cameras!

1 comment:

puffbird said...

*waves*

Yay, a girl! I can't tell you how much Steve wants a little girl. He'll be jealous when he finds out! :)