There are so many ways to keep one's journal...blogging, writing, emailing, Facebooking, etc. Last night I was reading through my hand-written journal from when we lived in Pgh and appreciating what I have right now in my life. What was so passionately, desperately important to me then has either come to pass in such way as to make me happy, or it has passed from being important to not. Back then I was primarily concerned about never being able to have a baby. Well, we have our wonderful little girl. We are employed. In the economy we are suffering under that is a good thing and a big deal. So, two out of three ain't bad. A house, eh...we'll just wait for that. Don't really want to buy one down here anyway.
Mostly I was thinking that of all the concerns I have right now with a lot of patience and faith I will have the answers I want, even if the answers are No. Since asking for things is verging on prideful I will make it a goal to be happy with what I have, doing the best I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment